This is a California LifeLine service provided by Blue Jay Wireless, LLC, which is an eligible telecommunications carrier. These offerings are California LifeLine wireless service plans.
(1) California LifeLine is a government assistance program.
(2) Service is non-transferable.
(3) Only one California LifeLine discount (wireless or wireline) may be received per household.
(4) Only eligible consumers may enroll in the program.
(5) Consumers who willfully make a false statement in order to obtain the California LifeLine benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the program.
(6) Customers must present proper documentation confirming eligibility for the California LifeLine program through participation in Medi-Cal/Medicaid, Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8, CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC), National School Lunch Program’s free lunch program, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (calWORKS), Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKs), Welfare-to-Work (WTW), and Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN), Veterans and Survivors Pension Program, Tribal TANF, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only), and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
You can also qualify by meeting certain income thresholds. Visit www.californialifeline.com for more information. Proof of eligibility includes an eligible program card or statement of benefits.
Coverage limitations may affect wireless mobile phone service access to E-911 and/or 911 in the event of an emergency.
By removing your wireless cell phone from a residence that does not have other phone services, residents may not have a way to make 911 calls during an emergency.