This is a Lifeline service provided by Blue Jay Wireless, LLC, which is an eligible telecommunications carrier.
(1) Lifeline is a government assistance program.
(2) Service is non-transferable.
(3) Only one Lifeline discount (wireless or wireline) may be received per household.
(4) Only eligible consumers may enroll in the program.
(5) Consumers who willfully make a false statement in order to obtain the Lifeline benefit can be punished by fine or imprisonment or can be barred from the program.
(6) Customers must present proper documentation confirming eligibility for the Lifeline program through participation in Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit, Bureau of Indian Affairs general assistance, Tribally administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard), or the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or by demonstrating income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Proof of eligibility includes an eligible program card or statement of benefits.
Pennsylvania Residents: Consumers have the right to contact the Pennsylvania Bureau of Consumer Services at 1-800-692-7380 if complaints brought to Blue Jay’s Customer Service Department are not resolved.